We've been featured!

Morning all! 
I'm so excited since one of my favorite blogs decided to feature Heather and Travis' lovely wedding at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens here in Charlotte.  It's always fun to see what another artistic soul can do with your own artwork and Chantale is super talented.  Her blog is full of ideas for brides and super artsy and original.  I am just so thrilled to be a part of it!! Check it out here.. La Belle Bride.

Heather and Travis are soon to be featured as a full page AD in Carolina Bride Magazine as well!  I'll unveil the finished ad for DSBG as soon as the magazine hits newsstands.  Again, such a great honor to have my images chosen.

Heather and Travis are truly in love and to me that is always the most important thing... above the magazines and the ads, it's capturing that love and those little moments in an artful manner.  Hopefully that is coming through in my images!  Love to all~ J

Comments