Bridal Shoot at Hayden Olivia with a beautiful bride

For a unique Bridal portrait session I thought it would be great to capture Lauren's first fitting at Hayden Olivia in Charlotte NC. 
Lauren and Heather Batt, Owner of Hayden Olivia grew UP together in Pennsylvania!
I knew that it would be a day where emotions ran high and perfect for capturing some special moments. 
Lauren's father has been a wedding photographer for over 20 years...
So knowing he would be in attendance made it even more special.
Hayden Olivia is a lovely space with a spa-like feel and unreal customer service. I enjoyed capturing the entire day as Lauren's parents saw their daughter in a dress for the first time! 












































Lauren is a vision in her wedding dress.  Her wedding day was no exception.  Shoots like these allow me to get to know friends and family as well as my couples.  I had a BLAST photographing this adorable couple ... so in LOVE on their wedding day.
Images to come soon! ;)

Comments