A little bit about me

I am a lucky girl.

I get to do what I love.

I love creating beautiful images that capture real meaning for people.

I am moved by a mother's reaction when she sees her child's portrait and cries because it captures his essence.

I love watching brides get quiet... and tearful when they first view their images of their bridal shoots.

Know what I love even more?  New husbands who cry when they see their wedding captured forever in an album.   They are just cute.

Engagement shoots, full of anticipation and all of the excitement of that amazing time of life ... so in love.

Newborn portraits with tired parents and perfect, tiny little subjects posing for their close-ups.

Exotic destination weddings, so intimate even though they take place a world away.  REALLY love those!

And capturing that one moment ...
that nobody expected to see in a picture.
Dad tearing up at the wedding
the newborn yawning before falling off to sleep
a family hug before wrapping up the session
...those are the VERY best moments of all.

Like my logo says... Life is really, really beautiful... and I am the lucky girl...who gets to capture it.

I really love my job.    I feel like it allows me to see the good in humanity constantly.  It lets me see the love between families and newlyweds and grandparents....and capture it forever.
What could be better than that!
I have some life experience to offer.  I am a wife, a mommy, a good friend.  I have 1/2 of a doctoral dissertation writen in psychology.  That helps when things heat up!  I like to be as professional as possible to take a little bit of the burden off of the bride and groom.   I also like to have fun if you are up for it.  Laughter makes everything better!
I run a very intimate studio.  I create very personal images.  Each couple is different and inspires me differently.
I would love the opportunity to talk to you personally about your plans and create a custom package that fits your needs.

Always With Love,






Jeremie

Comments