A portrait of an all around cool guy.










So my personal brand of therapy?  Dancing.  Like a fool.  At the Y in various classes :)  
I grew up doing gymnastics but never dancing so this is something new for me.  And it is so so fun you just can NOT leave these classes stressed out!
One of my favorite instructors by far is Andre Hairston.  He's got an enormous following who literally packs into a gym on Sunday afternoons 400 strong.  
He is taking his class on the road now to teach kids about fitness.  If you read the mission behind his work it's really inspiring.
He has a website at www.andrehairston.com.  The pictures there are shot by me!
Below is a link to a video of Andre teaching a group of kids and you can see how infectious his spirit really is.  He's equally as inspiring to a group of adults... we have almost the same reaction in our class as these adorable kids!!
I dare you not to smile when you watch!


The cool thing about Andre is that he's also an actor auditioning for HUGE movie roles all the time... but you'd never know it.  He's super humble and keeps that stuff to himself (until his mouthy photographer brags about him! ) 


He's about to blow UP big time and is extremely talented- producing plays, acting, directing... watch for him!!
Here are some of the photos from our recent session....











http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1508113913579&comments&ref=notif&notif_t=video_reply

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremie, you have captured a side of Andre that most of us don't get to see. I have Always LOVED to dance all my life. My mom says I danced and whistled before I could walk...lol.(I definitely get it from my mom). I found Andre's class last Aug and have added it to my workout repertoire religiously. He is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! I agree- Andre rocks! And his class is impossible to attend for more than 2 minutes without forgetting all your worries!
    I absolutely adore it.
    I schedule shoots around it as much as I can!!
    I love that workouts can be joyful and it's so great when you think of how much joy Andre brings to people every week and how healthy he's making so many people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts