What should I do with my Engagement Photos?





When I got married I was left with a box of lovely proofs which I just.... 10 years later moved to a new shelf... still in their original box.
I love those photos.
My photographer did an amazing job.
But 10 years ago... (in myyy day)... things like this didn't really exist.

I love having the ability to offer creative products like these to my clients.

This is just ONE of many different ways to use your photos before you ever get to the wedding day.

This is a Custom Guest Book that is full of non-traditional questions for your guests.

" What does Frank love about Jane"

"What meal should we learn to cook together?"

At my wedding I made little envelopes for guests to offer advice on marriage.

To be honest... it was VEEERY Martha of me... :)  But not very practical.  The guests really didn't understand what to do with the (beautiful) tiny envelopes.

This is a much easier option and in the long run.. something that you pull out when you have 5 kids running around the house and look back at both the photos you love AND some sage advice from the most important friends and family in your life.

Yep... I overthink things a little.. but rest assured I wont offer products that I would not adore myself... or choose for my own use.
So shop til you drop!  PS.... more shopping... involving pics of YOU looking HOT is coming soon... get excited! J

Comments