Named to Junebug World's Best Wedding Photographers Hotlist!

Junebug Weddings – The World's Best Wedding Photographers

I am super humbled and excited to have been named to this amazing list at Junebug Weddings.
The reason it is so special to me is that the emphasis is on photography as a craft and an art form.  

The people on the list are truly some of the best and brightest in the industry and I really just can't tell you how much this means to me as an artist.

A big thank you to the worlds best clients because your sweet hearts and love for one another make my job easy!

And a big thank you to the ladies over at Junebug who are amazing artists in their own right! 

Junebug features some incredible galleries with fantastic imagery broken down by subject.  Keep checking over the coming months... you never know who will end up where! ;) xoxo

Jeremie


Comments